Enjoy open air, thrills and fare this fall in the Raystown Lake Region
Although you may not be in the stands this fall, you can still experience a one-of-a-kind Tailgate in the Raystown Lake Region.
Witness spectacular fall foliage while making memories to last a lifetime. Are you ready for some bleacher-free fall fun?
- Book lodging at one of our group-friendly hotels, motels, inns, B&Bs, campgrounds or vacation rental properties.
- Order wings and more to go - or have food catered - from one of our local restaurants.
- Enjoy a haunted cave and trail experience at Lincoln Caverns.
- Bring your bikes and ride our internationally-acclaimed Allegrippis Mountain Bike Trail System. Or keep it level along the Juniata River and ride the Lower Trail or Huntingdon and Broadtop Rail Trail routes.
- Perfect your swing while enjoying the changing leaves at one of our area golf courses.
- Travel back in time at one of our unique, local museums.
- Venture out to one of our wineries, or pick up brews to go to take back to base camp.
- Enjoy exceptional placid water kayaking on our lakes and rivers, including two paddle-sport river launches in Jack’s Narrows, giving convenient access to paddling in PA’s deepest gorge. Boat and bike rentals
- Fish on! Take advantage of this year's extended trout season, or try your hand at catching the big one at Raystown Lake.
- Pick from hundreds of miles of hiking trails, including the 2019 Pennsylvania Trail of the Year: The Mid State Trail and the 2016 Trail of The Year: The Standing Stone Trail.
- Hunt small and large game on more than 100,000 acres of pristine, public land.
- Explore our events calendar to see what else is happening in the region.
Whatever you choose to do, you can be sure a fall Tailgate in the Raystown Lake Region will be nothing short of a ... TOUCHDOWN!